A Tort Claim is an insurance claim for damages that may have occurred to your property or persona whereby the City may have been liable. Incidents are reviewed by a Self-Insurers agent who determines whether the claim is legitimate. Not all claims are awarded compensation.
• Brick paved courtyard area
• Legacy brick stage for performances
• Night lighting
• No rest room
• Not available for reservation.
200 N. Park Ave (Northeast of the city municipal complex)
• Kid's playground
• Splash Park: Operates from May to September, Water programmed from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
• Two (2) Pavilions with picnic tables (no grills)
• ADA accessible restrooms near Splash Park
• Two (2) large and two (2) small Pavilions with picnic tables and BBQ grill
• Public fishing (NM fishing license required)
• Half-mile walking/jogging track around lake
• ADA accessible restrooms
• Dog Park (1 ac)
• 18 Basket course designed for the PRO/AM in mind with long distances (3 Par 4 & 15 Par 3). Additional T-box locations have been installed for beginner and intermediate players. New baskets planned for 2023.